RRP: $2,933 / Our price is too good to list. Please give us a call to find out your price.
voluX EX6000 iQ
- Sensor Nav System™ maps your pool to optimise cleaning path
- Patented Cyclonic Suction technology
- Control and monitor cleaning progress using iAquaLink™ app
- Transparent canister window with LED illumination
- Patented Lift System™ makes for easy pool removal
- Climate Care Certified by SPASA Australia
Combining ultra performance and intelligence
With its Sensor Nav System™, the EVOLUX iQ™ robotic range identifies the configuration of your pool to optimise the cleaning path and cleaning time. The patented cyclone suction guarantees extremely powerful and long-lasting suction. Thanks to the patented Lift System™, EVOLUX iQ™ is lighter when removing it from the water. Control your cleaner anywhere, anytime through the intuitive interface of the iAquaLink™ App. EVOLUX iQ™ is upgradable thanks to possible optimisations and automatic remote updates over the air.
- Most shapes of in-ground pools up to 12m x 6m
- Suitable for most pool surfaces including; concrete, pebblecrete, tile, fibreglass and vinyl surfaces
- supplied with a 18m floating swivel cable.
- Picks up most medium and large debris including small twigs, eucalyptus leaves and gum nuts
- Removes small and fine debris down 200 micron
- 100 micron filter canister available separately
NEW 21m Floating Swivel Cable
- Swivel helps prevent cable from tangling
Patented Vortex Vacuum Technology
- The Zodiac Vortex Technology provides powerful and constant cyclonic suction.
- This allows the Vortex-Pro Robotic Pool Cleaner to capture large debris such as gum nuts, twigs and eucalyptus leaves without losing suction power.
Vortex-Pro 4 Wheel Drive
- Thanks to its 4-wheel automotive drive system, this robotic pool cleaner overcomes all obstacles with an amazing agility making sure all areas of your pool are clean.
- The Zodiac VX50 4WD can access floors, walls, steps and the waterline, ensuring your pool is as clean as possible.
Patented Lift System
- Removing the Zodiac VX50 4WD out of the pool is now easier than ever thanks to the patented lift system which requires 20% less effort to remove the cleaner from the pool.
eBox + Light weight caddy
- The improved electronic control box, or eBox, makes it easy to operate the cleaner at the touch of a button.
- The eBox allows you to program the cleaner to run each day for up to 7 days when you’re out of the house, e.g. on a holiday.
- The eBox indicates when the filter canister is full and also allows you to activate the patented Lift System.
- The eBox and cleaner can be stored in the lightweight caddy when not in use.
Large easy to clean filter canister
- Remove debris without touching it thanks to the hygienic design of the filter canister.
- Designed for increased ease of use, clean debris in minutes with minimum effort.
Extra large suction mouth and brushes
- The new Contact+ brushes and the large opening mouth underneath the cleaner adapt to all kinds of debris for thorough cleaning of the pool floor, walls and waterline.
- 150 Watts/Hour energy consumption
Zodiac 3-Year Warranty Limited